Friday, April 22, 2016

Will I ever trust another person ever again... Probs not.

Edwin Unzalu 
April 21, 2016
R.I.P PRINCE

INTRO TO CREATIVE WRITING
PROFESSOR GRONER
OATES


I tensed up with Connie's seemingly normal life without knowing what was to come. First of all WHY IS JUNE STILL LIVING AT HOME? Girl, you GOTS to move on with your life. Two, mom needs to stop coddling June because home girl needs to get her life together... and why is she all dressed up for a barbecue... girl... no... it's gonna get hot! Anyway, furthermore... Mom needs to stop talking to her daughter like she's a petty teenager and teach her about stranger danger. Where is Dad? I though American's loved the family unit... Dad... get it together. Anyway, Oates is pretty sneaky with the tension at first I was like... no wonder I'm feeling tense I'm reading about every kid growing up in the suburb ever. Go to the mall, talk about boys, "oh look a boy looked at me", then go back home, then back to school. So you are made to feel like the tension there is is familial and mundane which makes it hit you all the harder when things get real. 
I WILL say this... If my child ever rolled his eyes at me when I told him she was coming to a barbecue with me... YOU BET THERE WILL BE TENSION... his face will be ALL tensed up after I'm done slapping him. haha Just kidding, love and reason is what kids need... 

Anyway, back to Oates. I KNEW something was up when this guy just shows up in his car at her house when she's alone. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY EPISODES OF CRIMINAL MINDS I HAVE SEEN! TOO MANY! First off, Why is she letting her hair dry out in the sun... girl that's gonna mess up her roots! Second, if someone ever came up to me and knew my name, my family, my social security number, my horoscope and my credit score... I would... AT THE VERY LEAST... question it. So yes, I felt the tension. This girl got kidnapped! Her father is NOT Liam Neeson soooooo... Yeah. This has me on edge. My door is locked. And I will probably NEVER trust anyone EVER again. I hope Gabrielle is reading this blog write now... Gabrielle... from now on any and every move I make I am sending you my location. Also, here is the codes of emergency if I am ever on a date and I need you: 

Code teal: Girl, this guy is ugly
Code Blue: Girl this guy just gave me a fake name (HIS LAST NAME IS FRIEND?... NAH) 
Code Red: Girl... this heifer wants me to pay for this dinner... 
Code Gold: Girl, this boy said he's voting for Trump come pick me up. 
Code White: Girl, I love you... tell my grandma I love her... Make sure they bury me in spandex. 

Well, to end this um... therapeutic blog, which I have used to lighten up all this tension. I will say.., i enjoyed this story but really... that was crazy. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I would put a thousand laughing emojis if I could on my laptop, lmao and I totally agree now I'm going to have nightmares about creepy 40 year old stalkers who put gel in their hair (ew..personal preference lol) kidnapping me. But yeah I thought the tension was sneaky too, like it was going to be about family drama or something, but that couldn't have been as interesting as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Anastasia! I have no idea how I am EVER going to sleep again with the ideas of a creep stalking me in the back of my mind. But the tension did feel really sneaky, like it just popper up on you real fast.

    ReplyDelete