Monday, April 11, 2016

Sea oaks

So I started reading this story and was surprised. I can safely say I never read a story that started in a strip club. And a male one at that, quite unique. The most bizzare aspect of this story are the characters. They are definitely not smart and their reactions to everything is very weird.

  Then the whole Aunt coming back to life! It was such a twist that I had to read twice to let it sink in. Once that happened, I actually had some hope for these people. Before they looked like they are going to be stuck in that life for good. But once Bernie came back and started talking about the future and all the powers she has, the story just turned a completely different direction. It was a story element that felt critical since when she came back cursing and yelling that showed how much remorse she had in her life. That was the very soul of the story,Aunt Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment